I cannot say enough good things about this facility. My Jack Jack ingested a large amount of chewing gum causing him to go into a very scary and life threatening situation before my eyes. The docs and staff are AMAZING and are miracle workers. When I found Jack that morning I called the ER and they were prompt in giving me directions on how to proceed. They met me right at the door and rushed my boy back for immediate intervention. I was amazed from the start. I cannot thank them enough. The prompt communication in regards to his condition to allowing my husband and I to visit him a few times a day. This establishment is the real deal. You won’t be disappointed with their services. Thanks to them my Jack beat the odds!!